Click to read the post in Inglés
Very fast today ...
Here's a video that speaks for itself. Not much to say. Defending against Sada and Rubio Panathinaikos in the first game of the quarterfinals was really interesting.
By giving these guys so much space (Look at the defense does not leave the circle of free throws!) Pursued several goals:
1-assist in the defense of the escorts and the interior (especially Navarro, but Lakovic when you play the "2" Morris - Lorbek)
2-Assist in defensive rebounding (very important to face Barca)
3-Making and Rubio Sada doubt, invite them to take shots that would not normally try.
4-Creating confusion in the Barca attack.
As I said, the video speaks for itself. I must say that X. Pascual, meanwhile, made a great decision making Lakovic to play many minutes, and obtaining that Panathinaikos did not have the advantages that this defense was giving him.
I'm looking forward to watching the games tonight ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment