Click to read the post in Inglés
said with a coach yesterday about the fundamental difference that I think separates the good players from great players, and by extension teams good from the best. With all the previous work that usually takes place today, the study itself, the rival ... in the end difference must be in "artists."
Therefore, the execution of the fundamentals of our game is basic, details and "small" things that often (and unfortunately, many times what we recognize when working with young players) are forgotten or left side. Among them, the most abandoned, I have no doubt the pass. We all think about the shot and the boat first, but then we do not tire of talking about playing as a team, team attack ... how will you do if the principal rationale that makes the players on the court relate not working?
Today I show you two assists last night in the final match Top 16 Marcelinho Huertas gave us, the Caja Laboral Baskonia. They are two great passes counterattack.
Look at the first, receives the ball (obviously the "pass" of Barak, who also could comment but better to focus on the positive) and almost without looking (you know where your partner) released the pass. Look at his feet pointing to the recipient, his arms extended at the end of gesture, balance ... is an excellent pass. In the second, Huertas received the first pass, take a boat (perfect, throwing the ball forward) and again the perfect gesture to make the ball fly toward the partner.
"We take time to pass on our training? I would say I'm old school when it comes to the basics, but I think we could think about it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment