Sunday, March 20, 2011

Online Scattergories Game




In the new issue of WWE Magazine is including a new interview with Shawn Michaels, which highlight the following aspects:

Upon his retirement:

No matter how many sometimes say, "I'm not coming back", there is always someone who asks about it. There is always someone out there, especially with the Internet, saying that you will return, or that you intend to do so, or whatever. That's just part of the show.


Whether the Undertaker was a factor to stay retired:

Once again, I'm in a position where I have the luxury of saying, "No, I do not want to do that "If I do not want to do something. And if I say that, then it will not happen. would not have put my career on the line against the Undertaker's streak if it had not 100 percent ready to accept the consequences. Stay retired is all my respect for him as to our struggle, as it tries to respect the promise I made to myself and my family. Sometimes there are moments you can not win.


About Ric Flair has returned to fighting after Wrestlemania XXIV:
Many people ask me about Ric, and whether its return bother me. I always say: "Of course not." A fight at Wrestlemania 24, at the time, was really 100 percent true for me, and it was real for him, that will never change. Ric I want to be happy, and to be honest, I know that is happiest when in the ring. That moment will always be special to me.


On those returning to the ring after retiring:

is very difficult making a well thought out when you have no time for reflection. I had that luxury, I had the opportunity to embark on the circumstances surrounding my departure to the point at which the stipulation of the end of my career meant something to me. understand why people can not stay away ... The atmosphere of the company ... to be close to your comrades in the locker room or in the ring, (that) can be very "toxic" (adequate you in a way that makes custom.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment