Monday, March 21, 2011

How Write The Spnsorship Let




The latest edition of the Journal of the WWE Magazine features an interview with Edge.

"Do not expect to be able to say I'm 10 times the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, had the hope that one day I was once WWE World Heavyweight Champion, to grow that number was impossible to reach, was a time different, since Things changed, I think I've changed enough to keep me relevant, I think is one of the hardest things to do "


Why not use Twitter:

" I'll never use Twitter, I do not want people to know what I'm doing, this is not mine, does not mean you have something against someone, if I go and see you're going to have a conversation very cool, but I'll never tell where I am or what I'm doing, I'm not a guy who spends using the computer, but I can appreciate what a computer can do, all I need is an email "

About
its greatest challenges in the WWE:

Edge also spoke of the great challenges we must face in the company of the WWE, how I can beat Kane in a Last Man Standing Match?, how I can beat three guys in a TLC Match? , How I can beat anyone knowing my finisher has been banned?, These are great challenges that I like to face in the WWE, I love the creative solutions and I am not of the people who like to always take the easier path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment