Friday, March 25, 2011

Lady Docter Testicular Check Vedio

PRINCE BLUE NICE!. ROYAL PALM



As I was saying, the saturation of these last days has led me to make mistakes photo, je, je.No that I'm an expert in the art of photography but .... intento.En this photo as I ate a little panties, no wonder!, the day the pictures were made late at night y. .. dinner yet!.

Another day I show achieved better picture of royal palms, clothing, wimp.

De Prince, you will not be able to show and more than a puppet, is all that remains now.

If anyone is interested in the puppet of Prince Charming mini collection of The Real Marquesita we have, say it is a size 6 / 9 months.

In the next few days will try to make photo.

Our email:

mdelgaca@hotmail.com

minicollection How beautiful is this!. The dress is a cucadita we see, the top and panties are not less.

By the way ... I will show in detail the panties, okay?.

.... already in the next entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment