After seventeen months in Ourense, it's time to go. I do this by understanding and realizing what it means to be professional trainer.
My wish now is that the team get out of this complicated situation and year COB has enjoyed the Gold again. I have no doubt that it will be.
took me only good things in the backpack. I met great people who welcomed me during this time in a city which, although not mine, and feel as such. At the core of the office, you got it, Ourense are eu.
I enjoyed every minute doing my job, in good times and hard times. There have always been people on my side that has made everything easier. I have worked with the best, thanks García, and aides have been at the height of the circumstances, with Salgado.
Thanks are due also to the Manor House, which was impressive inside and much more. What a wonderful place to work. To all those who make it work. To all those who have filled to become strong.
The COB should be above the people but also is made by people. Up and down, because in the quarry there are treasures to discover and take care of, players and coaches as well. All the best, "ARE in my memory and my heart.
Gracin to everyone, good luck.
Raúl Jiménez. Basketball Coach.
0 comments:
Post a Comment