Monday, October 25, 2010

Pakistaniwomen Boobs Images

Cap For Setmana / Weekend

This past weekend, I've had super good. I attend the course organized by Ana Salom and Rosemary.
From the beginning to the end, can be defined as a weekend magnificent. I I started a little early because I took the first bus to go to Girona departs at 4:15 am, after a train to Figueres, as would be the time I arrived at 10: 00h, I used to do a walk and visit the Dali museum. Around 12:30 pm a bus that finally led me to finally Capmany. Around 13:30 pm it arrived Ana S., Rosemary, Sea and Martha, went to lunch after we settled in at home, Can Llobet, and prepare everything to sew. Around 17:00, it began cosimenta until dinner time. Then continue sewing. Sleep, and woke us towards Perpignan, patches to make a purchase, by the way very profitable. Return to the home sewing until dinner, then more sewing to finish the project. Sleep rather late indeed. Remove and sew ourselves as free to plan, ie, casquna, chose what I wanted to do. Lunch and home.
The truth is that everyone has left us a good taste of the event. Everything was perfect!
I did not take pictures, but ask him are photos of the Imma grandmother, who has posted on his blog a few beautiful photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment