Click here to read the post in Inglés
After a long and intense season ... begin to be here more often (I hope .) In the next few days - weeks, I'll be bringing more material, I hope you find interesting.
First, a league I've followed quite a while now, the D-League, the NBA Development, which ended a few days ago, the Rio Grande Valley's victory over Tulsa. This, trained by British coach Chris Finch, associated with the Houston Rockets won the last match thanks to a basket at the buzzer by Craig Winder some you have already seen.
The action in question is an interesting succession of blind block and heads, Tulsa players to grapple with automatic transmissions, but eventually generates shot victory for Rio Grande.
An interesting situation to use as few seconds left to play ...
We see:
After a long and intense season ... begin to be here more often (I hope .) In the next few days - weeks, I'll be bringing more material, I hope you find interesting.
First, a league I've followed quite a while now, the D-League, the NBA Development, which ended a few days ago, the Rio Grande Valley's victory over Tulsa. This, trained by British coach Chris Finch, associated with the Houston Rockets won the last match thanks to a basket at the buzzer by Craig Winder some you have already seen.
The action in question is an interesting succession of blind block and heads, Tulsa players to grapple with automatic transmissions, but eventually generates shot victory for Rio Grande.
An interesting situation to use as few seconds left to play ...
We see:
0 comments:
Post a Comment