Sunday, November 29, 2009

Davina Mccall Mother Advert

Compres 2010/FELIZ Fira creative / Shopping at the Fair


Ahir vaig be at the Fira Creative, i em vaig buy varies coses a fer per a sewing kit to

The Needle, which had long wanted a magazine Wonderful Hands, where they gave me their catalog, a package with lavender, so I made some bags to give to the family by parties and finally, the Club of the Aguja, a kit for a colxa superàpida, with beautiful fabrics. Since I stopped but had followed since the temtació was huge, textiles, books, etc ...

What I liked most was the exhibition, there were impressive quilts.


Ayer was at the Feria creative, and I buy several things, a kit to make a seamstress in the Needle , which had long since wanted a magazine stand Wonderful Hands, where they gave me their catalog, a bundle of lavender, with which I make some bags to give to the family this holiday season and finally, at the Club de la Aguja, a kit to make a quilt SuperAP, with some fabrics. and I stopped buying, but had continued since the temptation was enormous, textiles, books, etc. .. Although what I liked most was the exposure, there were some amazing quilts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment